Wednesday, June 24, 2009

'Peace is not easy to find' by Kevin Ronkko



Peace is not easy to find.
It is no catch phrase, but
It is a goal, that is always achievable,
for all of us,
but skills are required to find it.
When I think of peace, I think of great people who deeply believed in it, and stood up for the bringing about of it, no matter what.

-Martin Luther King Jr.-
-Ghandi-
-Emma Goldman-

Do a search on google, and learn about these great people...

The point is,
Peace is worth standing up for, peacefully.
Peace is dignity, love, braveness, empathy, understanding, and patience...
I have not always lived in peace,
but I have always tried,
and I always will.
When people talk of war for peace,
I truly feel that they don't know what peace is.
Peace is a choice that we make.

copyright © Kevin Ronkko 2009

No comments:

Blog Archive